It's easy to get involved at Temple. Think about what is fulfilling for you, how much time you have to give, and where you'd like to spend your volunteer hours. Then follow the prompts below. The coordinator will be in touch to see if it is a good fit for you. Some areas require little instruction while others include specific training. Many are creatively oriented, some require better people skills and others need problem solvers. Here are some examples:
Do you love cooking or crafts?
- Babies and Booties
- Caring Cards
- Challah Angels
- Mitzvah Meal Chefs
Do you like reaching out to people?
- Birthday Cards for Seniors
- Bereavement or Condolence Notes
Email Debbie Fuqua if you'd like more information on the above opportunities.
Are you a people person?
- Caring Companions: Meredith Pryzant | email
- Be Our Guest Passover matching program: Debbie Fuqua | email
- Havdalah for Seniors: Meredith Pryzant | email
- Hospital Visitation: Meredith Pryzant | email
- Mitzvah Meal Delivery: Debbie Fuqua | email
If you know anyone who would make a good volunteer, please contact Debbie Fuqua, email@example.com