Finances are never a barrier to participation at Temple Emanu-El.
- We offer reduced financial commitment to those who may need help with membership dues.
- We have instituted a family rate of $50 per family (parents and children under 18) for some dinners and special events.
- Tuition assistance is available for adult and youth learning.
- Costs are covered for almost all of Project 4, Temple’s exciting teen program.
- Scholarships are available for immersive summer experiences for youth, including camp.
Inquiries are treated with strict confidentiality and caring sensitivity. To get started on creating a plan that works for you and your family, contact Meredith Pryzant, Director of Member Support, at 214-706-0000 ext. 122.